this is the world’s most innovative food programming.
With a catalog of over 670 hours of content renowned for exceptional production values & global sensibility, Gusto TV is and always has been a place where all cultures can come together to celebrate culinary traditions and differences.
Gusto Worldwide Media is the world’s leading producer of native 4K food and cooking content, available for both television and digital platforms. Gusto has expanded rapidly with programs seen in 170 countries, and the Gusto TV channel seen in the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Gusto TV, is looking for a Director, Channel Operations to join our team.
Reporting to the CEO, the position would be responsible for overseeing Gusto TV’s existing and growing channel operations across a variety of platforms (linear, AVOD, SVOD, CTV) in the US, Europe, Asia and Latin America. The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in channel operation and knowledge of the advertising ecosystem in the Over the Top (OTT) and Connected Television (CTV) space. Responsibilities to include, but not limited to;
- Drive the optimization and monetization of existing channels and implement a growth plan for new channel launches
- Leading the management of relationships with platform and ad demand partners
- Provide “real-time” analysis of sales and OTT platform performance, primarily focused on growth of ad sales in the US market, including dashboard analysis (platform and ad server), trouble shooting issues and collaborating with Finance on weekly update reports to the CEO
- Build and oversee direct sales capacity in the private placement ad sales market
- Overseeing the supply side chain, including relationships with ad server/ad ops, supply side partners, demand side partners
- Implementing B2B activity, including building the Gusto brand with key industry stakeholders (trade media, industry events, etc…)
- Directing sales agents (New York & Singapore) on pipeline development for new platform opportunities,
- Collaborate with Marketing on media releases, sales products and collateral for platform and ad demand partners
- Collaborate with Gusto tech to ensure timely launces, platform technical issues and managing issues regarding programming/traffic and distribution
- Building market intelligence capacity, particularly in emerging markets. Keeping the team abreast of industry trends and information