this is the world’s most innovative food programming.
With a catalog of over 670 hours of content renowned for exceptional production values & global sensibility, Gusto TV is and always has been a place where all cultures can come together to celebrate culinary traditions and differences.
Gusto Worldwide Media is the world’s leading producer of native 4K food and cooking content, available for both television and digital platforms. Gusto has expanded rapidly with programs seen in 170 countries, and the Gusto TV channel seen in the US, Latin America, Europe, and Asia.
Gusto TV is looking for a Manager, Operations and Business Affairs to join our team.
Reporting to the CEO, the position would be responsible for facilitating Gusto’s key commercial relationships, and be the point person for contracting and administrative support for the production, post production and channels units. The successful candidate ideally has 5+ years of experience in management. The position is based in Ottawa, Ontario.
- Preparing and reviewing affiliate contracts, preparing regular assessments of platform performance (including, audience data, hours viewed, CPMS, financial returns and trends),
- Liaising with Channel Operations to ensure regular communication with key commercial partners (platforms, SSPs, DSPs), and generating research and trends data on the evolution of global platforms,
- Overseeing HR issues (including staffing and contracts)
- Work with production team to facilitate; talent contracts, insurance, title searches, copyright, trademark issues, music rights agreements, licence agreements…etc.,
- Manage facilities issues – physical plant maintenance, insurance, security, health and safety…etc.,
- Maintain the CRM and other B2B software issues,
- Preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for key partners