this is the world’s most innovative food programming.
With a catalog of over 670 hours of content renowned for exceptional production values & global sensibility, Gusto TV is and always has been a place where all cultures can come together to celebrate culinary traditions and differences.
Gusto has expanded rapidly with shows seen in 170 countries. The Gusto TV channel can be seen on platforms like Fubo, Sling, Tubi, Pluto, Xumo and Samsung TV Plus throughout USA, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
We are looking for a motion graphics designer who takes pride in their work, has an eye for detail, and has a passion for food.
A successful candidate for this role is inquisitive, proactive, painfully organized and has a keen attention to detail. We need the right person to compliment our dynamic offering and help bring motion graphics to life.
- Design and produce world-class visual effects such as animated titles, transitions, graphic overlays and special effects. Create complex 2D and 3D motion graphics and animation incorporating live video content for broadcast design of show intros, bumpers, lower thirds, titles, etc.
- Creates graphics, show logos, marketing materials, posters, as well as multimedia campaigns, promotion products, illustrations and computer artwork for use in a variety of media
- Participate and contribute in brainstorming sessions with the development team
- Create mood boards and storyboards during the early stages of projects
- Design and produce world class visual effects such as animated titles, transitions, and graphic overlays as well as special effects
- Stay up-to-date on the latest trends and developments in the motion graphic and video editing field
- Collaborate with video editors and our creative team to deliver superior results
- Software including: Adobe After Effects, Boris, Trapcode Suite, Flash, Illustrator, Photoshop. Cinema 4D and Avid Media Composers would be assets
- The ability to thrive in a creative team environment
- Proven ability to multitask effectively, able to prioritize multiple competing demands
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills