Gusto TV is the best food channel in the world. We’re seen in over 170 countries across the globe in multiple languages and produce all our original content at our state-of-the-art studio in Ottawa, Ontario.
We need terrific talent to help us keep up with the pace. If you’re a creative and experienced motions graphics designer with a passion for food, we want you to join our exceptionally talented and motivated team at our HQ in Ottawa!
- Design and produce world-class visual effects such as animated titles, transitions, graphic overlays, and special effects. Create complex motion graphics and animation, incorporating live video content for broadcast design of show intros, bumpers, lower thirds, titles, etc.
- Create graphics, show logos, marketing materials, posters, as well as multimedia campaigns, promotion products, illustrations, and computer artwork for use in a variety of media
- Participate and contribute to brainstorming sessions with the development team
- Create mood boards and storyboards during the early stages of projects
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and developments in graphic design and the motion graphic and video editing field
- Collaborate with video editors and our creative team to deliver superior results
All applicants must submit a portfolio
Advanced software skills including- Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Trapcode Suite. Experience with Cinema 4D and Avid Media Composer would be assets.
Proven ability to multitask effectively, able to prioritize multiple competing demands
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
The ability to thrive in a creative team environment