Gusto TV is the best food channel in the world. We’re seen in over 170 countries across the globe in multiple languages and produce all our original content at our state-of-the-art studio in Ottawa, Ontario.
We need terrific talent to help us keep up with the explosion of new content in development. If you’re an exceptional writer who is passionate and knowledgeable about food, we want you on our team!
This role is a 6-month, $25,000CAD contract with the possibility of extension, working with our lead writer and the entire food-loving Gusto family. Come hungry…
What you’ll be doing:
- Assisting with scriptwriting and creative for our high-quality food and cooking shows
- Recipe research, writing and formatting
- Fact-checking, with appropriate notation
- Occasional marketing copywriting
What we’re looking for:
- Culinary passion, appreciation and knowledge
- A candidate based in the Ottawa area
- Excellent writing skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Scriptwriting, screenwriting or production experience a plus
If you’ve read this and are wondering why you don’t work here yet, we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio (or writing samples up to 1000 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, September 17, 2021, at 5PM ET.